• air seals the entire building envelope
• can achieve savings up to 50% in heating and cooling through energy efficiency
• protects against external allergens and pollutants improving air quality
• protects your projects with advanced moisture management
• fills in any unique cavity shape, regardless of design or climate
• supported by the industry’s premier spray foam contractor network
Recognized globally by organizations including the International Code Council Evaluation Service, builders and their clients can be assured as to why use spray foam insulation in homes.
ICYNENE open cell and closed cell spray foam insulation products are one-step performance materials which both insulate and air seal homes and commercial buildings for the lifetime of the structure.
Residential spray foam insulation offers homeowners an array of immediate and long-term benefits. Impress your clients and show them why to use spray foam insulation in homes and why it’s guaranteed to last. Residential spray foam lets you overcome a number of construction challenges, plus:
(910) 575-6140 I CONTACT US
Contractors Building Supply carries Knauf & Owens Corning Insulation Products.
Knauf Insulation is made with ECOSE Technology contains a high concentration of one of the world’s most abundant renewable resources. It contains no phenol, no formaldehyde, no acrylics or artificial colors.
Owens Corning is a leader in the insulation industry, famous for their "pink" insulation products.